Proven experience advising small, medium and large listed and non-listed companies in different areas: contractual, corporate restructuring, corporate governance, bankruptcy proceedings.
- Advice on legal matters relating to the procurement of services and products connected to the company’s ordinary activities.
- Analysis and assistance negotiating legal and economic terms and conditions and drafting, reviewing and formalising commercial contracts necessary for ordinary activities.
- Advice regarding development, enforcement and termination of contractual liability on any grounds.
- Commercial and contractual relationships with suppliers and customers, distributors, agents and competitors.
- Collaborative agreements and confidentiality.
- Advertising agreements and commercial activities.
- Out-of-court proceedings arising from business and contractual relationships, including claims for debts.
- Enquiries, reports and opinions.
- Legal advice to boards of directors or partnership boards to resolve questions, problems and issues arising in the field of corporate law.
- Preparing and drafting the minutes of the meetings of the governing board and the decisions of the shareholders’ general meeting.
- Carrying out the necessary formalities to register corporate resolutions, including coordinating the Notary Public and the Companies Registry.
Bankruptcy Law and Corporate Restructuring
- Mergers, spin-offs and corporate restructuring.
- Pre-insolvency situations.
- Bankruptcy administration.
- Creditors of legal entities and natural persons.