Born in Madrid in 1989.
I started studying law in 2008 and qualified five years later.
In 2014, while studying a Master’s Degree in Legal Practice, I started working as an independent lawyer. This I did for four years, undertaking the tasks of the profession.
I am currently employed as a lawyer at this Professional Firm, specialising entirely in Banking Law.
- (2014-2018) Lawyer employed in independent office.
- Lawyer employed at EJASO GLOBAL ETL.
- Higher Business Consultancy Course (2016 – 2017).
- (2013-2015) Master’s Degree in Initiation to the Legal Profession, King Juan Carlos University, Madrid.
- (2008 – 1996) Law Degree, Complutense University of Madrid.
- (2016) Essentials of Criminal Proceedings. (15 hours).
- (2012) Basic Management Course for Labour Companies. (44 hours).
- (2011) Seminar on Consumers and Law. (32 hours).
- (2010) Workshop on Criminal Law. (150 hours).