Ester Domínguez Martínez is a lawyer in the Commercial Department of the Madrid offices of EJASO ETL GLOBAL, joining the firm in 2014. Before resuming work in Commercial law, she worked in procedure. In 2016 she specialised in IT&IP, focusing on the fields of Intellectual Property, e-commerce and advertising. In 2017, she specialised in Pharmaceutical Law and is now works in the firm’s Pharmaceutical Law Department.
- (November 2014 – Present Day) Junior Lawyer in the Commercial Department at EJASO GLOBAL ETL.
- (May 2013 – June 2013) Paid internship: City Hall of Santiago de Compostela.
- (2017) Basic Online Course on Pharmaceutical Law, ASEDEF.
- Expert course on Information Technology and Digital Business.
- (2016) Bar Association of Madrid Study Centre.
- (2014-2015), Master’s Degree in Contractual Law at the School of Legal Practice, Complutense University of Madrid.
- (2008 – 1996) Qualified in Law at the University of Santiago de Compostela.
Experience in social and solidarity cooperation
Volunteer at CARITAS providing legal advice [October 2014- Present Day]